Fire Damage Repair & Recovery Pennsylvania
Fire losses are extremely traumatic events that can leave a homeowner or business owner overwhelmed and feeling anxiety over what the next step is. We will help you through the process and get you and your home or business back to normal as soon as possible.
Fire losses almost always include water damage. In many cases, work cannot begin to properly mitigate fire and smoke damage until the property is dry. The faster we start the water mitigation process, the sooner the structure can be returned to pre-loss condition.
Restoration Pros first priority is to use our mitigation expertise. We work hard to restore your property, not replace your damaged property and contents. We’re also experts at removing smoke odors and using restorative cleaning techniques to restore both your property and any contents.
Fire Damage Restoration Cleaning Services
- Inspection: Provide you and your insurer with full details of the damage caused and the work required to restore your property to its pre-fire condition.
- Water Extraction and Moisture Removal: If your fire was put out by fire fighters, more damage has been caused. Water extraction and moisture removal minimizes structural damage to your property, dries out the walls and floors, and prevents harmful mold and bacteria growth.
- Soot & Smoke Removal and Cleanup: Prompt removal of soot, smoke, and carbon can prevent permanent damage to your furnishings, fixtures, and fittings.
- Comprehensive Cleaning: Ducts, Crawl-Space, Walls, Floors, Carpets, Tile, etc to restore them to pre-fire condition.
- Board-Ups: To secure damaged windows,doors etc.
- Reconstruction and Repair Work: To rebuild your property to its former condition.
- Disinfect, Deodorize, and Sanitise: To remove any harmful bacteria and odors.
- Cleanup & “Pack-Out” Services: To protect your furniture and personal possessions.
- Off-Site Storage: To keep your personal items and furnishings safe and secure.
- Furniture and Carpet Cleaning: To restore your furniture to its pre-fire condition.
Prevent further damage to your home by calling us first! 800.692.7440
Pennsylvania Restoration Pros certified IICRC technicians will answer all your questions and concerns.